5 - Session Behavioral Obedience Training Series Phase 1. (Small Group Setting 1-3 pups.)
1) Dog Psychology Introduction, Exercise, Discipline, Affection.
- Giving corrections and setting and enforcing Rules, Boundaries and Limitations.
- Why Behavioral Imbalances Occurs.
- How to build Trust, Respect, and Loyalty in your pup.
2) How to become a confident Pack Leader.
- Learn Proper ways to walk and use the leash with your pup.
- Giving Corrections and structure.
- Learn how to create an obedient and receptive pup.
- Setting up foundation for a successful on leash and off-leash experience.
- Specific activities to build confidence in the pup and handler.
3) Dog Body Language, Communication and Social Interactions.
- Learn the art of non-verbal communication and the language of dog.
- Learn How Dogs Make Friends.
- Positive Social Behaviors and Interactions with pups.
4) Addressing Difficulties and Challenges with Excitement and Energy Levels.
- Ways to address highly athletic, energetic, or easily excited pups.
- Excitement vs Relaxation, Creating and maintaining balance in your pup.
- Addressing Social Challenges and how to help pups recover.
5) Dog Park Etiquette.
- Learn Proper and Healthy Social Behaviors.
- Ways to ensure a successful trip at the dog park or any public environment.
- Help maintain balance and control in excited environments.
5 - Session Behavioral Obedience Training Series Phase 2. (Large Group Setting 5 - 10 pups.)
1) Dominance vs Submission Creating Balance in your Dog.
- Claiming items and personal space both inside and outside home with any pup.
- Learn the Psychology and States of mind of a Dog.
- Understand how Pups see and experience the world.
- Help maintain balance, growth and confidence with your pup.
2) Social Interaction and Excitement.
- Learn how to actively challenge your pup.
- Practice both verbal and non verbal communication to lead pup through obstacle course.
- Reinforce respectful social behaviors to increase chance of making new friends.
3) Pack Leadership and Pack Walks.
- Learn how to walk and lead a pack of dogs.
- Build Confidence in handling skills and interactions with multiple dogs.
- Reinforces position as Pack Leader with your pup.
4) Dog Body Language, Communication and Social Interactions.
- Addressing social interactions such as play, sharing items, competition during play.
- Healthy Expressions of Rules Boundaries and Limitations.
- Practice Social Interaction such as at Restaurants, Shops, Public Parks.
5) Dog Park Socialization and Etiquette.
- Practice and Reinforce healthy and positive social interactions with other dogs.
- Confidently Lead pup both on and off leash regardless of the excitement in the environment.
- Making Friends, Ways to Play, Reinforcing positive associations.
P.A.W.S. Inc., Training Series
Performance and Wellness Services
"If It's Physical...It's Therapy."
P.A.W.S. Inc., Monthly P.A.W.S. Pups Pack Walks
P.A.W.S. Inc., Training Schedule: